Ever since I was a child my mum has always filled our house with hearts. Heart shaped plates, heart shaped decorations, heart shaped photo frames. It makes the house feel like it's full of love and now I'm building a bottom drawer collection (things I'm saving for when/if Rob and I ever find somewhere to live!) full of lovely little bits- including a lot of love. So here's my top finds:
1. Heart-shaped plates by PiP Studio. €19.95 from their website.
2. Bespoke nine heart map art. £185 by Bombus from Not on the High Street. Available here.
3. Material heart garland by Paperchase. £9 from their website.
4. White willow heart. £10 for 20cm or £12 for 30cm from John Lewis. Available here.
5. Tiered heart cake stand also by Paperchase. £20 from their website.
6. Love heart cushion by 3 Blonde Bears. £25 from Etsy. Available here.
7. Stitched heart ribbon by East of India. £3 from Daisy Park. Available here.